Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chatty Fatty - The Intro

OK, OK, I'm a follower....I'm blogging now, too. Thought I'd create a space for writing down my personal thoughts and sharing them with you. BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT ME....AFTER ALL...ITS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT ME...Its gonna get messy. Its going to be a wild ride. I'm neurotic, fat, short, out of shape, an extrovert (mostly), silly, analytical, hard on myself, witty, lonely, opinionated, etc. I have no idea what I'll be sharing, but I'll try to be as honest as I can. Why not? I'm just sharing it with millions of people (potentially). Whose to judge?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog, I could feel your pain, you've expressed yourself so well. The last paragraph is so clear--the fear of pain is keeping you stuck. At my lecture yesterday, Pema said, "What if you met with a beloved teacher that told you your life's work was going to be (fill in the blank) mirror-like wisdom. You'll have so much (fill in the blank) rage to work with, but you'll have to relate to it to grow." The talk was about feeling the energy of any emotion, rather than the story-line. The energy, rather than the explanations.
Love you!
c